SLAM SDK, vision libraries, RTOS and drivers for SensPro sensor hub DSPs and NeuPro AI processors The Application Developer Kit (ADK) for CEVA-XM, SensPro2 and NeuPro streamlines the...
Immervision patented image processing algorithms facilitate dramatic improvements in image quality and remove inherent distortions associated with the use of wide-angle cameras, particularly at the edges of the frame.
A straight forward image processing pipeline including adaptive dewarping and image processing all-in-one solution improves human viewing, computer vision and AI accuracy in battery-powered, cost-sensitive, mass-market devices.
AI or user triggered adaptive projection
Straightforward multiplatform integration
Custom software tuning to specific OEM camera optics
- Real-Time Adaptive Dewarping
- Selective projection (building, selfie, landscape etc.) depending on context (enabled by user or AI)
- Renders straight lines, as well as accurate object proportion (including on the image edge) and field of view (FoV)
- End-to-end solution combining optics and image processing expertise
- Lens calibration, module calibration combine into improved imaging software
- Hardware platform agnostic: Able to run on any OS and System-on-Chip (SoC) platform containing CPU, DSP or GPU, reusing same APIs
- Power optimized version on CEVA Vision DSP