Single chip 9 axis sensor with embedded sensor fusion that enables rapid development of sensor-enabled robotics, AR, VR, and IoT devices The BNO080/085/086 is a 9 axis System in...
6 axis IMU sensor hub with embedded sensor fusion and specialized algorithms for robotics, XR, and 3D audio using your choice of consumer grade MEMS sensors
The FSP201 integrates Hillcrest’s high-performance sensor hub software stack into a low-power 32-bit ARM Cortex M23 MCU. Additionally, it includes specialty algorithms designed for use in robotic navigation , XR, and 3D audio applications.
Our Interactive Calibration utilizes state information from the robot itself to adjust the output accuracy of the FSP201. Turn-table calibration adjusts for the scale error of the gyroscope with an easy to implement simple factory setup.
The FSP201 also optimizes XR and 3D audio experiences. It boasts a game rotation vector impervious to changes in magnetic field, working in concert with smoothing algorithms that make adjustments undetectable.
With these features, this small, turn-key component benefits developers and integrators through faster time-to-market, reductions in development time, reduced BOM cost, and the highest precision and quality.
Dedicated sensor hub for any 6 axis IMU motion application
Two chip solution increases resilience against supply chain issues
Specialty algorithms for robotics, XR, and hearables
- MotionEngine™ 6 axis IMU Sensor Fusion
- Flexible sensors list from leading manufacturers reduce BOM cost
- Auto-centering dynamically recenters the soundstage in 3D audio applications to maintain immersion and eliminate drift
- Stabilized Game Rotation Vector corrects orientation drift slowly and undetectable to the user
- Dynamic Calibration adjusts for sensor bias over time and temperature
- Interactive Calibration works with your robot’s status to improve sensor performance
- Simple Factory Calibration enables per-device Z-axis calibration with a simple turn-table design
- Tilt independent heading overcomes environmental effects like inclines, obstacles, or rough terrain
- Auto-on UART streaming for easy integration
- Flexible control via UART and I2C interfaces
For purchase or quote of chips and modules, please refer to your regional distributor listed below.
For any other support issue, please make sure to fill out CEVA’s Contact us form.
You do not need to send a separate email once this contact form has been submitted.
|Regions:||Americas and Global|
|Location:||Thief River Falls, Minnesota, US|
|SANSHIN Electronics Co. Ltd.||Uniqcore|
|Regions:||Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and China||Regions:||South Korea|
|Location:||Tokyo, Japan||Location:||Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea|
|Contact:||Masayuki Yasui||Contact:||Brent Kwon|
|Regions:||China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong||Regions:||China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong||Regions:||China|
|Location:||Shenzhen, China||Location:||Shenzhen, China||Location:||Suzhou, China|
|Contact:||Frank Yin||Contact:||Brea Fan||Contact:||Dream Wang|
EMEA AND INDIA
|Regions:||Europe, Israel and India|
|Location:||Krimpen aan den IJssel, Netherlands|