The FSM300 is a self-contained AHRS/IMU module integrating a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer, along with a low-power 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ MCU running Hillcrest’s high-performance sensor hub software stack. The small, turn-key component benefits developers and integrators through faster time-to-market, reductions in development time, reduced BOM cost, and the highest precision and quality.
The FSM300 is calibrated about the z-axis, providing increased precision and consistency across devices for applications involving planar motion. Proprietary dynamic calibration algorithms internal to the FSM300 improve performance over time.
The FSM305 features full 3D factory calibration for applications demanding high-accuracy orientation measurements beyond what dynamic calibration provides.
As a per-device calibrated turn-key module, the FSM300/305 can easily be integrated into your design to produce precise 6- or 9-axis motion for a broad range of motion applications
- MotionEngine™ 9-Axis and 6-Axis Sensor Fusion
- Turn-key module accelerates prototyping
- Dynamic Sensor Calibration adjusts for accelerometer and gyroscope bias changes over factors like time and temperature
- Per-device calibrated for the highest performance
- Application-specific features with configurable modes specialized for various use cases
- Activity tracking with classification of walking, running, standing, in-vehicle, on-bike
- Intelligent Power Management using activity classifiers and wake-on-motion
- Flexible control via I2C, SPI or UART Interfaces
|Regions:||Americas and Global|
|Location:||Thief River Falls, Minnesota, US|
|Regions:||China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong||Regions:||China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong||Regions:||China|
|Location||Shenzhen, China||Location||Shanghai, China||Location||Suzhou, China|
|Contact:||Frank Yin||Contact:||Gloria Duan||Contact:||Dream Wang|
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND RUSSIA
|Regions:||Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Israel|
|Location:||Krimpen aan den IJssel, Netherlands|