WhisPro™ is a neural network based speech recognition software package, allowing customers to add voice trigger and commands to voice-enabled IoT devices. WhisPro is targeting the rapidly growing use of voice as a primary human interface for intelligent cloud-based services and edge devices.
WhisPro provides an always-listening multi-trigger phrase capability, allowing users of headsets, smart TVs, smart speakers, smartphones and other voice-enabled devices to interact with cloud-based voice assistant services as well as allowing voice activation of edge devices without cloud connectivity.
WhisPro is optimized for always listening devices, enabled by voice trigger and commands
- Customized voice trigger and commands service to enable voice control for a range of use cases and end markets
- Speaker independent, pronunciation agnostic, and support for multiple languages
- Integrated with Google’s TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers, accelerating the development of small footprint voice assistants and other voice controlled IoT devices
- Operates in tandem with CEVA’s ClearVox front-end voice processing software technology enables a complete speech recognition solution with state of the art noise reduction and AEC for barge in capabilities
- The WhisPro SDKit provides guidelines and tools to integrate and test the WhisPro technology in a target system
- WhisPro is available for CEVA’s DSPs: CEVA-BX1, CEVA-BX2 and SensPro family, as well as Arm CPUs