ClearVox is a software suite of advanced voice input processing algorithms aimed to enhance voice clarity in any voice-enabled device.
Voice has become the primary user interface for services such as cloud-based conversational assistants and voice activated IoT, and it requires a clean voice signal in any given environment to ensure accuracy and intelligibility by smart speakers, Bluetooth speakers, headsets, mobile phones, wearables, infotainment and smart home systems.
ClearVox is leveraging CEVA’s vast experience in audio and voice processing and incorporates advanced algorithms that cope with different acoustic scenarios and microphone configurations, including optimized software for speaker direction of arrival, multi-mic beamforming, noise suppression, and acoustic echo cancellation.
Software suite of advanced voice input algorithms for CEVA sound DSPs, targeting smart voice activated devices. Significantly reduces barrier-to-entry for voice-enabled device makers
- ClearVox incorporates multiple algorithms such as SW VAD (Voice Activity Detection), direction of arrival, beamforming, noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation
- ClearVox is offered in two pre-packaged software form factors:
- Near-field applications including headsets and wearables
- Far-field applications including smart speakers, conference rooms, infotainment and other advanced voice-enabled applications
- The accompanying SDK is available for customers to configure and adopt ClearVox to their unique product specifications, such as number and geometry of microphones, echo tail length and more.
- ClearVox is available exclusively for CEVA’s sound DSPs: CEVA-TeakLite-4 (ultra-low-power) and CEVA-X2 (high-performance)