A modern audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications CEVA-BX1™ is an ultra-low-power Audio DSP, designed for: Bluetooth earbuds and...
Audio Front-End voice processing software package providing enhanced speech clarity for voice-enabled devices
Voice has become the primary user interface for services such as cloud-based conversational assistants and voice activated IoT, and it requires a clean voice signal in any given environment to ensure accuracy and intelligibility by smart speakers, Bluetooth connectivity speakers, conferencing devices, headsets, mobile phones, wearables, automotive and smart home systems.
ClearVox incorporate advanced algorithms that cope with different acoustic scenarios and microphone configurations, including optimized software for speaker direction of arrival, multi-mic beamforming, noise reduction, and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
ClearVox 6-mic far-field is AVS qualified Audio Front End software solution, ready for integration with Alexa enabled devices.
- Complete software AFE solution providing high quality user experience for Alexa enabled devices in noisy environments
- Qualified AFE solution is optimized for Smart Speakers, Soundbars and Smart Home IoT devices
- Supports speaker direction of arrival, beamforming, and mono/stereo acoustic echo cancellation
- 6 microphones
- Circular array
Software suite of advanced voice input algorithms, targeting smart voice-activated devices. Significantly reduces barrier-to-entry for voice-enabled device makers
Configurable and modular, lets silicon vendors and OEMs customize for product needs like number of mics, mics geometry and echo tail length
Provides 12dB SNR improvement, far field voice pick-up of up to 10 meters, and enables barge-in during music playback
Unique software architecture minimizes computational workload for cost and power efficiency
- ClearVox incorporates multiple algorithms such as software VAD (Voice Activity Detection), direction of arrival, beamforming, noise reduction and acoustic echo cancellation
- ClearVox software suite is configurable for any voice-enabled application, from hearables and wearables, up to smart home and automotive
- A PC evaluation tool lets customers quickly test and adjust ClearVox software for their unique system needs
- The accompanying SDK is available for customers to configure and adopt ClearVox to their product specifications, including number and geometry of microphones, echo tail length, and more.
- ClearVox operates in tandem with WhisPro, or any speech recognition engine, offering a complete CEVA DSP-based software solution for speech recognition
- Providing state of the art noise reduction and AEC for barge in capability
- Ensured to work together with minimal computational resources and power consumption with high recognition rate in noisy environments in near-field and far-field scenarios
- ClearVox is available for CEVA’s DSPs: CEVA-BX1, CEVA-BX2 and SensPro2 family, as well as Arm CPUs
CEVA Voice-control enabled solutions for IoT
End-to-end voice control solutions for wearable, mobile, smart home, and automotive markets
Based on CEVA’s Sound Software packages: ClearVox noise reduction and WhisPro speech recognition Artificial Intelligence.
Available for licensing exclusively for CEVA-BX1, CEVA-BX2 and SensPro family, as well as for ARM CPUs.
Resources and Downloads
Webinar: Wireless headset technologies and trends - the proliferation of in-ear Active Noise Control