MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of signal processing IP for smarter, connected devices, announced today that CEVA management will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- Oppenheimer 19th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference, August 9 in Boston
- Canaccord Genuity Global Growth Conference, August 10 in Boston
- Drexel Hamilton Telecom Media & Technology Conference, September 7 in New York
- Deutsche Bank 2016 Technology Conference, September 14 in Las Vegas
- Dougherty & Company Institutional Investor Conference, September 28 in Minneapolis
Where available, CEVA's presentation from the conferences will be streamed via audio webcast. Please visit investors.ceva-dsp.com for more information and to register to listen.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the leading licensor of signal processing IP for a smarter, connected world. We partner with semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and IoT. Our ultra-low-power IPs for vision, audio, communications and connectivity include comprehensive DSP-based platforms for LTE/LTE-A/5G baseband processing in handsets, infrastructure and machine-to-machine devices, computer vision and computational photography for any camera-enabled device, audio/voice/speech and ultra-low power always-on/sensing applications for multiple IoT markets. For connectivity, we offer the industry's most widely adopted IPs for Bluetooth (BLE and Dual Mode), Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac up to 4x4) and serial storage (SATA and SAS). Visit us at ceva-dsp.com and follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.