MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA); (LSE: CVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets, today announced that it will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- The Benchmark Company, LLC Investor Conference on Thursday, May 12, 2011 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Oppenheimer's 12th Annual Israeli Conference on Sunday, May 15, 2011 in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- The Barclays Capital 2011 Global Communications, Media and Technology Conference on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 in New York City.
- The Sterne Agee Tech Conference on Thursday, May 26, 2011 in New York City.
- The Cowen and Company 39th Annual Technology Media & Telecom Conference on Thursday, June 2, 2011 in New York City.
Where available, the company's presentation from these conferences will be streamed via audio webcast. Please visit https://ceva-dsp.com/investors for more information.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia, HD video and audio, voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2010, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 600 million devices, powering handsets from 7 out of the top 8 handset OEMs, including Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and ZTE. Today, more than one in every three handsets shipped worldwide is powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.