SAN JOSE, Calif., May 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CEVA, Inc. , a leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores for the handset, consumer electronics and portable device markets, today announced that it will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- May 17, 2009 - Oppenheimer 10th Annual Israeli Conference in Tel Aviv, Israel
- May 27, 2009 - Cowen and Company Technology Media & Telecom Conference in New York City, New York.
- June 8, 2009 - Noble Financial Capital Markets 5th Annual Equity Conference in Hollywood, Florida.
- June 9, 2009 - RBC 2009 Technology, Media & Communications Conference in San Francisco, California.
- June 9, 2009 - UBS Global Technology and Services Conference in New York City, New York.
- June 10, 2009 - William Blair & Company 29th Annual Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
About CEVA, Inc.
Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., CEVA is a leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP Cores and platform solutions for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive solutions for multimedia, audio, voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth and Serial ATA (SATA), and a wide range of programmable DSP cores and subsystems with different price/performance metrics serving multiple markets. In 2008, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 300 million devices. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com
(Logo: NewsCom: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20051010/CEVALOGO)
PRN Photo Desk firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: CEVA, Inc.
Web site: http://www.ceva-dsp.com/