Whether you are looking to design a next-generation chip or you just wish to learn more about CEVA and the world of smart and connected devices, there is something for you at the 10th CEVA Technology Symposium 2016 taking place in China and Taiwan between 21st and 25th in November.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the symposium:
- Consumer Electronics in the coming years – the emergence of new Smart Devices and Computer Vision
- Developing Deep Learning Applications using Neural Networks
- Vision based automotive solutions for Pedestrian Detection and FreeSpace Tracking
- Camera innovations using DSP based Face Recognition, Super-resolution and Scene Detection
- Latest Advancements in LPWA connected IoT and the new LTE standards for IoT
- Multi Standard Connectivity Platform – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee
- RF System Solutions for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Smart Home Evolution in the IoT Era
- Voice Control, Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification
- IoT SoC facilitation using new foundry models
The morning session consists of keynotes by renowned industry analysts and CEVA’s customers sharing their success stories. In the afternoon, the symposium splits into two tracks:
- Computer Vision
Covers deep learning, artificial intelligence and other imaging and vision technologies, and features CEVA’s latest vision platform and solutions.
- IoT Fundamentals
Covers communications, connectivity, audio and voice, and features CEVA’s latest IoT processor and Bluetooth 5 solution.
I look forward to see you!