Are you looking to design a next-generation chip? Wishing to learn more about CEVA and DSP programming? Come and meet us at CEVA Technology Symposium 2015. This is the 9th year running of the technology symposium series in Asia.
The symposium is a day-long event, consisting of morning keynotes by well-known industry analysts and CEVA customers relating their success stories and in the afternoon two concurrent tracks targeting the latest and hottest imaging & vision applications, audio, voice & speech applications, communications and connectivity, including CEVA’s latest offerings for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Smart and LTE.
The lectures are supplemented with a CEVA and Partners’ demonstration pavilion, showcasing the coolest demos running on CEVA platforms.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in the symposium: a full schedule will be published shortly at: http://events.ceva-dsp.com/symposium-2015/index.php
- Consumer Electronics in the coming years – The trend of new Smart Device, AR/VR and Computer Vision
- Developing Deep Learning Applications using Neural Networks
- Virtual Reality – New Challenges for Mobile Computing Architecture
- Smart Home Evolution in the IoT Era
- Industry opportunities in the Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Era
- Latest Advancements in Machine Type Communication (MTC)
- Multi Standard Connectivity Platform – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee
- How to Avoid Reinventing the IoT Wheel?
- RF System Solutions for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in 28nm CMOS
- A Solution for Sensor Fusion Hub: Markets, Technologies, and Applications
- Voice Control, Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification
- Pedestrian Detection and Tracking– Developing Deep Learning Applications using CEVA DSP
- Software-based GNSS receiver
Shenzhen Oct 26, 2015 Register here
Shanghai Oct 28, 2015 Register here
Hsinchu Oct 30, 2015 Register here
More from Uncategorized
As the Internet of Things (IoT) develops and evolves across the globe, the competition between communication protocols grows increasingly heated. …
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is already a leading communication standard in the vast domain of the Internet of Things (IoT). …
In theory, physical synthesis tools have all the necessary information about the layout; in practice, they must be correlated very …