As IT Director, you will be responsible to:
Setting WW IT department goals:
- planning future IT solutions.
- Managing IT tasks execution
- Developing IT organization and building team capabilities.
Managing company Security,
- In charge of the organization security policy, implementation and updates.
- Manage incidents and improvements.
- Manage remote access operations worldwide end to end for all uses.
Manage the company Infrastructures, operations in data centers and offices, networking worldwide.
- Aligning IT infrastructures goals & design to answer organization needs.
Manage the Help Desk group activities
- Manage and monitor office equipment, purchasing, installations, SW updates etc..
- Handling and monitoring IT tickets.
IT Budget management
- In charge of budget planning and execution
- Align company IT to the required business audits and standards.
- 10+ experience in the IT world and IT data centers, global IT entities management, preferably in the HW or SW design companies.
- Proven experience as a manager of several internal IT group/team managers/leaders.
- IT Infrastructures, security, operations & extensive IT project management hands on experience.
- IT budget management, and purchase negotiations proved experience.
- Great customer orientation.
- Multitasking, being able to attend to multiple subjects and issues all at once.
- BA , computer science or similar degree.
- MBA – advantage.