Development and maintenance of SW tools in the area of advanced Cellular communication systems ,Positioning and Automotive sensors.
This position requires good software programming skills and ability to develop in complex SW environments supporting products development and testing.
- BSc / MSc Student in Computer/Electronic Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA 85 and up, minimum 2 semesters before graduation.
- knowledge in communication theory
- Knowledge in C/C++ programming
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours