A member of the design and verification team that is responsible for developing specialized DSP processors and HW for several markets, such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, Surveillance, A.I and more. The team is dealing with the cutting edge technologies and working with the leading companies in the industry. The candidate will own tasks such as micro-architecture, design, verification, integration and other tasks that are part of an IP development and testing processes. Minimum 50% job, reporting to Logic Design Team Leader.
- BSc / MSc Student in Electronic Science / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA 82 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Knowledge in digital logic systems
- Knowledge in object oriented programming- advantage
- Knowledge in Verilog or VHDL- advantage
- Knowledge in DSP- advantage- advantage
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours
Apply for the Job