Are you an VLSI Project Backend Lead interested to work in the most advanced Backend Processes ?
Highly passionate, problem solver with interest in developing process flow in advance nodes meeting challenging goals with cutting edge technology?
Then you belong with us in VLSI Backend group.
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing VLSI team.
Here in CEVA, we are developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area.
The VLSI Backend group is responsible for Developing the process flow on advance node ,analyzing timing and area convergence under advance challenges and working closely with Design and Arch to improve both FE and BE development .
In this role you will take significant part in project development from exploration to signoff , while working closely with FE and Arch in meeting challenging targets with cutting edge tools and in advance process .
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
- 2+ years of experience as VLSI Backend engineer
- In-depth knowledge of Synthesis and Place and route flow
- Experience in Big blocks development and challenges (above 1M cells)
- Experience in max speed timing convergence development and challenges .
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog, SV
- In-depth knowledge in prime time – advantage
- Experience in development with advance nodes (7/10 nm process) – advantage
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, agile flow and dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Great communication skills and a team player