VLSI Backend Team Leader
As a Backend Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Leading backend team to provide soft macro or hard macro reference to meet aggressive QoR targets of frequency, area and power.
- Support customers – through all implementation stages – to a successful hard macro implementation
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university with GPA 82 and up.
- 8+ years of experience in Backend, at least 3 of them as a Backend TL manager.
- Experience in Leading backend teams from Exploration to signoff at Macro and SoC level
- Experience in 16nm technology (and below) – mandatory (7nm and below, advantage)
- Knowledgeable with SoC backend closure practice
- Experience in working with outsourcing backend teams – advantage
- Experience in full RTL to GDSII flow , from synthesis to placement, CTS, routing and up to signoff – Equivalence check, STA and IR drop analysis
- Experience in the following tools – logic synthesis tool (Genus or DC), backend tool (ICC2 or Innovus) and STA tools.
- Knowledge in: Calibre (or any other physical verification tool) –advantage
Apply for the Job