CEVA’s Customer Solutions Group covers all technical aspects of CEVA users. The group is responsible in maintaining deep technical expertise in CEVA’s products, helping our field team, partners and customers by developing trainings, application notes, establish communication and knowledge sharing platforms, deep levels of technical advice and support – for pre-sales and post-sales activities.
As VLSI and Architecture Customer Solution Engineer You will focus on supporting all Hardware aspects of CEVA’s Intellectual Property.
This position requires cooperation and interaction with CEVA’s R&D, CEVA’s Field Application Engineers located abroad, partners, and Customers – in order to emphasize the technical value of CEVA’s products during pre-sales and facilitate customers’ integration and use of CEVA’s products during post-sales.
The successful candidate can communicate complex topics clearly, multi-task well, develop breadth to communicate effectively with engineers from many disciplines – including algorithm, Software, and Hardware Engineers.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university
- More than 5 years of experience in VLSI, Architecture and Design.
- Fluent English, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts in easy to understand material.
- Available to travel internationally.
- Embedded Software development – experience with ARM, MIPS, TI, Freescale, or other DSPs.
- Previous development and debug on processor development boards with working knowledge of debugger interactions.
- Familiarity with embedded processor or DSP architectures
- Prior experience with direct customer communication.