You love technology and you are probably a user of connected devices?
You are interested in working in wireless communications?
If you feel connected, come onboard!
Here in CEVA, world leader in DSP technology, we are developing state-of-the-art wireless IPs. As part of the Wireless Internet-of-Things group, the WiFi department creates first-class IPs that power millions of devices around the world.
Joining CEVA WiFi Validation team is an opportunity to play an important role in this exciting adventure and a chance to contribute to the future of our WiFi technology, defining and ensuring a high-quality level of CEVA next generation WiFi products.
Your main activities will be:
- To study WiFi standard specifications
- To derive from them and from our supported features requirements for our Validation strategy
- To write and execute test lists in our Validation environment on our FPGA boards
- To develop new features in our Validation tool (written in Python) and to participate in its maintenance
- To perform investigations when problems arise, working closely with HW and SW development teams in order to help them to debug
- To share status of Validation campaigns in reports
- Holder of an Engineering degree in computer sciences, electronics, embedded systems
- 2 to 5 years of experience within the field of embedded system and/or validation
- Proficient and experienced in Python development
- Knowledge of Linux environment with scripting abilities is a plus
- Knowledge of sub-versioning, coding methodology and debug methods
- English and French languages have to be fluent
- Effective communication skills and a strong ability to collaborate with teammates
- Fully eligible to work in France
- Rigorous, polyvalent, quality-focused, curious with an investigation-oriented state-of-mind