Are you interested in building the Next Generations of the Wireless world and more specifically into its Audio domain?
Does a dynamic team from an established and high-end business unit lit any fire deep inside you?
Then you will find your place with us!
Within the Wireless Internet of Things Business Unit, you will be a member of our Bluetooth team. As part of our Validation department, you will take an active role in the future evolution of our IP (Intellectual Property), being involved in:
- Investigating Bluetooth Host and Audio features
- Validation of our Bluetooth Host, Audio features and test plans definitions
- C and Python based applications development as well as PyQt GUI
- Python based test suite definition, development and execution Bluetooth Qualification of our IP
- Testing on simulation and on FPGA board
- Testing reports redaction
- Issue resolution follow-up
- Holder of an Engineering Degree in Computer Sciences
- 4-5 years of experience within the field of embedded software development
- Proficient with C/C++ development languages
- Particularly in the field of embedded systems, Python, Eclipse, SVN, debug and testing.
- Acquainted with a wireless communication norm as well as validation methods – advantage
- Fluent French and English languages
- A team player, flexible personality with good communication skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills.