Are you interested in the Wi-Fi world?
Does a dynamic team from an established and high-end business unit excite you?
Then you will find your place with us!
Within the Wireless Internet of Things Business Unit, you will be a member of our Bluetooth team.
As part of our Wi-Fi department, you will take an active role in the future evolution of our Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP (Intellectual Property).
Your responsibilities will involve:
Reporting to the Wi-Fi Product Manager, you will lead the WLAN UVM team and be part of the WLAN development Team.
Working closely with signal processing and digital design teams.
- Experience in leading an UVM team
- 6-10+ years’ experience of the design and/or verification of RTL (Verilog)
- Experience leading or mentoring a small team
- Advanced knowledge of SystemVerilog and Constrained Random simulation
- Experience of using UVM
- Strong knowledge of the features of the UVM library
- Experience of designing and implementing UVM derived testbenches
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming features
- Use of digital simulation tools such as Cadence IES/XCelium or Synopsis VCS
- Use of code coverage tools such as IMC
- Good debug skills
The following skills are considered as a plus:
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi
- Knowledge in Wireless communication systems