Are you interested in the Wi-Fi world ?
Does working in a dynamic team from an established and high-end business unit sound exciting?
Then you will find your place with us!
Within the Wireless Internet of Things Business Unit, you will be a meaningful member of our Bluetooth team.
As part of our Wi-Fi department, you will take an active role in the future evolution of our Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP (Intellectual Property).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- All physical chip design aspects
- Analysis of architecture requirements
- Writing block level/micro-architect specifications of modules
- RTL coding of modules
- Verification of sub-systems using variety of tools and methodologies
- Preparation of IP documents for customer releases
- 5+ years’ experience of the chip design, and/or verification (test) development of RTL (Verilog)
- Demonstrable experience in design, specification and the application of various verification methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of SystemVerilog and Constrained Random simulation
- Experience of using UVM
- Strong knowledge of the features of the UVM library
- Experience of designing and implementing UVM derived testbenches
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming features
- Use of digital simulation tools such as Cadence IES/XCelium or Synopsis VCS
- Good working knowledge of the IC back end physical design flow for complex IC design.
- Good debug skills