The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any vision based applications.
Areas such as 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers’ near future products require.
The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
We are now hiring a Test Developer & Automation Engineer to Develop an automated regressions tests and build quality system for our products.
In this position you will work closely with development teams build the next generation of Machine Learning solutions.
- Designing, Developing and Execute automated regressions tests suite packages and perform high level debug.
- Maintaining and execute tests using CI/CD pipelines.
- Review specifications documents and define test plan. Adjust the plan based on coverage results.
- Perform failure analysis and find root causes of failure.
- Execute TFS builds systems, python infrastructures
- Monitor tests results.
- B.Sc in computer Science/Electrical Engineering from a known academic institute Or other B.Sc degree.
- Computer Software education – Advantage
- Familiarity with Linux software development environment – Advantage.
- Working experience in python.
- Working experience in version control system Git/TFS – Advantage.
- Working experience in CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins/TFS – Advantage