Want to have a significant impact on the company’s roadmap and future directions?
Looking to be part of the CTO Group, which leads the development of the new cutting-edge technologies ?
Then this is the right job for you!
CEVA System Software Architecture group reports to the CEVA CTO. The group develops the frameworks bringing together all the technologies developed by CEVA, including Audio and Speech processing, Communication, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, etc.
In this role, you will be part of a team developing software infrastructure for systems built on CEVA technologies.
The software targets various platforms, ranging from the Real-Time Embedded implementation on various CEVA DSP processors to the general-purpose application processors.
- Design of system software
- Development of system software framework
- Leading the integration of various software components into the framework
- Integration with the hardware components
- System debugging and performance optimization
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Must: Software design and programming in C language, at least 3 years of experience
- Must: Basic knowledge of C++ language
- Must: Software development skills – coding, debugging, source control (Git), reading and writing documentation
- Must: Real-Time Embedded SW development, working with RTOS
- Fast and eager learner
- Good at problem analysis and task planning
The following skills considered as a plus:
- Linux system programming (user-space)
- Working knowledge and experience with Modern C++ (C++11 and newer)
- Knowledge in DSP and Audio Processing
- Knowledge in Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy