We are the Architecture team, part of CEVA central R&D. Our group defines and architects technology to be deployed in tomorrow’s IP solution from CEVA. The architecture team mind craft next-generation CEVA products, inventing new concepts that will be the core of billions future devices in tomorrow world.
If you are a passion engineer, motivated by the challenge to make it better and looking for architecting the future, we are looking for you.
Here in CEVA, we are committed to be the best and to make the change and it’s the collaboration which makes each individual better! Set high targets, analyze the way to meet it and take daily responsibility to get there.
As an Architect at the processor architecture team, we are offering you to be responsible for the below:
- Design and develop systems architecture around CEVA’s core for the latest technologies and products in various markets.
- Perform high level performance analysis of hardware features, applications, and benchmarks.
- Understand and analyze system level architectural trade-offs (including hardware, memory systems and system SW).
- Guide and instruct HW, tools and SW engineers on the implementation stage and help them to grantee the desired performance.
- Interact with Core architects, modeling and compiler teams to turn the idea into an architecture
- Graduate from a leading institute
- Extensive system architecture experience with deep knowledge in memory systems, network on chip, quality of service and power management techniques.
- Experience in design L1 / L2 caches system, build AMBA based clusters and interfaces with L3 and DDR
- Experience in VLSI design frontend team, including microarchitecture and design of an extremely complex block.
- Great written and verbal communication skills and an ability to transfer an idea into a clear specification
- Ability to move from an idea to an architecture and from an architecture to micro-architecture (and visa verse).
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, drive and diligence in order to build the best architecture
- A strong history of passion to innovate, think different, create, make analytical analysis and communicate efficiently with engineering teams
- Ability to work efficiently alone and within a team
- Ability to perform well under time-line constrains
- A track record of identifying technical opportunities, self-starting innovation and bringing about change.
- An ability to quantify and make trade-offs between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of the product