Architecture Infrastructure & Automation SW Engineer - Junior Position
We are looking to hire an independent and motivated SW engineer to work as part of the architecture team. The engineer’s main role will be to work together with the architects on implementation and verification of the C-model of the DSP’s instruction set which is the main architecture deliverable for CEVA’s next generation of DSP cores. The engineer will also be responsible for the development and management of the SW infrastructure, tools and scripts used by the architecture team.
B.Sc/BA in Computer / Electrical Science or related technical field with GPA 80 and up for universities, and over 85 for colleges (Tel-Aviv Academic /IDC/ HIT only).
The following will be an advantage:
- 1-2 Years of experience in SW development
- Knowledge in processors architecture and assembly
- Knowledge in python, Perl & TCL scripts
- C/C++/VB programming experience
- Experience with Visual C environment
Apply for the Job