Do you want to take part in a cutting edge technology competing with market leaders?
Want to reach your highest level of self-achievement?
You have come to the right place.
Software Deployment and Infrastructures is a unique department in CEVA.
We design and develop automated infrastructures in various fields of expertise, C#, python, JAVA, Perl.
We design and develop embedded C & assembly software DSP drivers.
We deploy CEVA unique software packages for a numerous algorithms solutions in AI, Sound, Wireless, IOT and more…
We integrate software and hardware validation environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop infrastructures
- Execution and debug of complex DSP ASM, C & C++ software algorithms.
- Full deployment of CEVA software releases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant technical discipline from accredited academic institution
- 1+ years’ experience in automation software development – must
- Availability to work part time (60%-70% position)
- Good academic knowledge of C/C++
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Self-learning ability, dedication and teamwork
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience with Python – advantage