Student for SDT Integration & Automation Department
CEVA-Toolbox™ is a complete software environment and tool-chain for programming high-performance applications running on CEVA’s world leading DSP cores. Maintenance and design of automatic infrastructures for CEVA-Toolbox™ SDT, all automation environments are developed in-house with various programming languages (C/C++, C#, Perl, Python).
- Applications drivers for running automatic testing suites, results gathering and analysis
- Distributed test system for executing tasks with hundreds of clients in parallel
- Automatic tests generators
- Various scripts for data analysis, batch processing and report generation.
The position requires strong technical and problem solving skills, self-learning ability, dedication and teamwork.
- BSc / MSc Student in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- GPA 84 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ – must
- Experience with Perl, Python – strong advantage
- Object oriented design – advantage
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours
Apply for the Job