Do you want to start your career working on brand new technologies and standards with global customers?
To be part of a small team with huge personal impact?
We are looking for bright students to join one of our lead Business Units.
The Vision Business Unit (VBU) is a small and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with cutting edge technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Automotive, Smartphones, Drones, Surveillance and more.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Execution and development of tools to analyze neural networks behavior to improve CEVA’s AI products
- Development of product’s simulators
- Supporting the development of classic computer vision algorithms
- Working closely with the application developers
- The work environment involves C/C++/Python/DSPs
- 2nd year B.Sc Student in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering from a leading institute.
- GPA 84 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience with Image Processing /Computer vision- advantage
- Knowledge of MATLAB – advantage
- Knowledge of Python scripting- advantage
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours