Student for Communication Architecture Group
Wireless and Wireline Business Unit
Part of our modem team, you will take part in design, implementation and verification of our modem IP (intellectual property) solutions. The team develops most advanced cellular IoT (Internet of Things) solutions for the latest 3GPP standards. You will be part of a baseband team which is responsible for the hardware development. This position requires good HW design skills and ability to develop testing environment for new HW modules.
- BSc / MSc Student in Electronic Science / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA 82 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Knowledge in digital logic systems
- knowledge in communication theory- advantage
- Knowledge in C/C++ programming- advantage
- Knowledge in Verilog- advantage
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours
Apply for the Job