Sound Technologies is a unique group at CEVA, researching and developing cutting edge proprietary algorithms for sound processing and speech recognition.
As part of the Sound Technologies group, you will take part in creating our innovative deep learning based offerings. You will take part in Deep Learning Algorithm development and Software development for various sound and voice related applications
Position responsibilities include:
- Execution & development of Testing scripts (c, python, MS batch, linux bash, Matlab)
- Testing of hardware-software systems (drivers, development boards)
- Involvement in development of software modules (linux, standalone c, python, matlab)
- Prepare databases for sound algorithms development
- Electrical \ Communication \ Computer Science student at an acknowledged University
- 2 years to graduation
- Completed Introduction to programming, data structures, Introduction to Operating systems courses or equivalent.
- None required.
- Familiarity with c\c++ programming languages
- Familiarity with python programming language
- Familiarity with Matlab environment
- Familiarity with Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Familiarity with development boards (Arduino, Pi, etc.)
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)