Software Integration Team Leader
Software Deployment and Infrastructure
As a CEVA Integration Team Leader, you will lead a team who responsible for integration of CEVA Software components.
You will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Software Development Tools concepts layouts and definitions.
Integration for Applications Software components, for sources and files.
- Accountability & maintenance of internal infrastructures including:
- TFS under C#, GIT.
- Testing triggering systems.
- In charge of Linux, Windows, FPGA labs
- Definition and implementation of debugger test plan, validation and coverage.
Delivery of CEVA official releases software components.
Skills and Qualities
- B Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University or College Academy.
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- Experience with integration infrastructures development and deployment.
- Team player with good communication abilities.
- Understanding of integration software systems and ability to dive into existing code.
- Experience in Python scripting and C
Apply for the Job