- Implementation of modern high-performance computing technologies, e.g. OpenCL, on systems embedding the most advanced DSP cores
- Design and development of software infrastructure integrated into various Computer Vision solutions developed by CEVA
- Software development on the ecosystem embedding the DSP
- System software development on the DSP platform
- Multi-core system programming
- Developing on RTOS
- System performance optimization
Education: B.A. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering from a leading university.
Experience: Experienced software engineer, with strong background in modern C++ (at least 5 years of active development), software design, and good knowledge of system programming in Linux user-space. Experience with real-time embedded platforms is an advantage.
Knowledge in: C++, C, Linux user-space