We offer a challenging position in the software infrastructure team in the Imaging and Computer Vision Department. The Department develops the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of modern high-performance computing technologies, e.g. OpenCL, on systems embedding the most advanced DSP cores
- Design and development of software infrastructure integrated into various Computer Vision solutions developed by CEVA
- Software development on the ecosystem embedding the DSP
- System software development on the DSP platform
- Multi-core system programming
- Developing on RTOS
- System performance optimization
Education: B.A. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering from a leading university.
Experience: Experienced software engineer, with strong background in modern C++ (at least 5 years of active development), software design, and good knowledge of system programming in Linux user-space. Experience with real-time embedded platforms is an advantage.
Knowledge in: C++, C, Linux user-space