CEVA Software Engineering Group is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Engineer to join a fast-growing team and be part of our next generation state-of-the-art DSP.
The team main focus is CEVA eclipse based IDE and development Tools.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining software products across simulation and emulation of CEVA DSP platforms.
- Proven ability to design, debug and deliver cutting-edge solutions to complicated software issues.
- Excellent communication skills – be able to interact and engage with different R&D teams VLSI, QA and System development team.
- Sc in computer science or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science theory along with practical software development skills.
- 2-3 years of strong C /C++ / Java programming and debugging skills.
- Eclipse IDE plugins development knowledge.
- APB Debug interface familiarity is an advantage
- Strong scripting skills.
- Ability and desire to dive into an existing codebase to make modifications.
- Willingness to tackle varied and complex technical challenges.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Curiosity and resourcefulness.