Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a member of our Algorithm team working closely with our HW, SW and RF teams to specify, architect, and implement algorithms of the future evolution of our Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP (Intellectual Property).
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Algorithms specification for transceiver synchronization and demodulation including AGC, time and frequency synchronization, channel estimation, clock and frequency offset compensation, equalization/MIMO detection, channel decoding, …
- Algorithm performance analysis of using system simulations
- Fixed-point specifications for RTL or DSP implementations
- Bit and cycle accurate modelling
- Support RTL Verification including proactive contributions on test plans, generation of test vectors and issue debug
- Keeps in touch with the latest developments in the standards
- Engineer or PhD preferred in Signal Processing
- Strong background in Signal processing and Digital Wireless Communications, System Modelling and Algorithm design
- Good knowledge of MIMO, OFDM, WLAN and/or other wireless radio technologies
- Experienced in fixed-point specification and bit-accurate modelling
- Experienced in Matlab and C
- English and French languages have to be fluent.
- Team Player with great communication skills
- Flexibility and innovation thinking