Are you interested into the next generations of the wireless world and more specifically into the conception of next generation wireless audio products?
Does a well-sized and dynamic team from a solid and high-end business unit lit any fire deep inside you?
Then you will find the right place among us!
Here in CEVA Wireless Internet of Things group we are developing state of the art Wireless IPs. The Bluetooth department is responsible for a range of Bluetooth IPs, which are a part of future key products.
In CEVA’s WIoT Bluetooth Validation team, you will be a key contributor in defining and ensuring the quality of CEVA’s next generation products. You will take an active part in the future evolution of our IPs.
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Leaning and investigating Bluetooth Host and Audio features
- Validation of our Bluetooth Host and Audio features
- Python based test suite definition, development and execution
- Python based application development
- Bluetooth Qualification of our IP
Our stimulating working conditions will enable you to take part in varied tasks, working on innovative technologies. Depending on your profile and experience, you will be lead to work on various phases of the projects:
- Validation and test plans definition for next generation Bluetooth IPs
- Testing on simulation environment and FPGA prototypes
- Testing reports redaction
- Issue resolution follow-up
- Python based applications development as well as PyQt GUI
- Support to the Hardware, Software and AE teams
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University / College
- 5 to 10+ years of experience within the field of embedded system and validation
- Proficient and experienced in Python development is a must
- Team player with good communication abilities, problem solver and self-learner is a must
- Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development is an advantage
- Knowledge of sub-versioning and debug methods is an advantage
- English and French languages have to be fluent
- Fully eligible to work in France