Want to have a significant impact on the company’s roadmap and future directions?
Looking to be part of the CTO Group, which leads the development of the new cutting-edge technologies ?
Then this is the right job for you!
CEVA System Software Architecture group reports to the CEVA CTO. The group develops the frameworks bringing together all the technologies developed by CEVA, including Audio and Speech processing, Communication, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, etc.
In this role, you will be part of a team developing software infrastructure for systems built on CEVA technologies. The software targets various platforms, ranging from the Real-Time Embedded implementation on various CEVA DSP processors to the general-purpose application processors.
- Planning SW testing and managing the testing process
- Supporting the Software products throughout the full life cycle, from design, to release, to maintenance
- Writing documentation – test plans, test reports, bug reports
- Setting up and administration of tools
- Implementation of the testing environment (for software and hardware): automated build and test scripts, distributed regression runs, reports and snapshots.
- Design and generation of test cases
- Help with integration and debugging
- At least 5 years of SW validation experience in particular Real-Time Embedded systems
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or B.A. in Computer Science
- Must: Experience in Release Management
- Must: Experience in testing embedded software
- Must: Experience with SW testing frameworks
- Must: Experience with bug tracking or issue tracking systems
- Must: Good working knowledge of Python
- Must: Basic knowledge of C programming language
- Must: Basic knowledge of C++ language
- Must: Software development skills – coding, debugging, source control (Git), reading and writing documentation
- Good at problem analysis and task planning
The following skills considered as a plus:
- Experience in C or C++ programming
- Knowledge in DSP and Audio Processing
- Knowledge in Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy