We are looking for software engineer who will work on the development of OpenCL support for CEVA devices.
OpenCL is an open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems including CPU, GPU, FPGA, DSP.
Development of OpenCL Runtime for CEVA devices
Performance optimizations of OpenCL stack for CEVA devices
Interaction with hardware and software teams across CEVA
Collaboration with open source community on OpenCL development
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
- 5 + years development experience with C++ 11 features
- English level proficiency spoken and written
- Solid programming and algorithmic skills
- Familiarity with OpenCL/CUDA is a plus
- Familiarity with LLVM is plus