If you are excited with working on brand new technologies and standards with global customers?
Do you want to take part in shaping the future of Machine Learning and Computer Vision software development?
Our team is the place for you!
We are looking for software engineer who will work on the development of OpenCL support for CEVA devices.
OpenCL is an open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems including CPU, GPU, FPGA, DSP.
Development of OpenCL Runtime for CEVA devices
Performance optimizations of OpenCL stack for CEVA devices
Interaction with hardware and software teams across CEVA
Collaboration with open source community on OpenCL development
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
- 5 + years development experience
- Experience with Open CL technology- a must
- Modern C++ development skills
- Good understanding of computer architecture (CPU, DSP, caches, memory, etc.)
- English level proficiency spoken and written
- Familiarity with OpenCL/CUDA is a plus
- Familiarity with LLVM is plus