Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a key member of our Bluetooth team!
Reporting to the Bluetooth Product Director, you are the owner of the system definition of the Bluetooth IP. The system definition role requires an in-depth knowledge of Bluetooth and you will have the opportunity to work closely with all the varied teams involved (signal processing, software, hardware, verification, customer support and marketing).
You will work on innovative, exciting and challenging projects, while evolving in a dynamic and multi-cultural team with a pleasant atmosphere.
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Assess Functional Requirements
- Define Baseband HW/SW split
- Define HW functional specification
- Formalize Verification plan
- Participate to pre and post sales meeting facing customers
- Take part in and guide the team on debugging system issues (traces analysis)
- Attend to the Bluetooth SIG working group
- More than 10 years of professional experience
- Expert in Bluetooth
- Broad experience in system definition (SW/HW split for baseband and baseband/PHY split for HW)
- System modelling (System-C or any other method)
- HW Digital flow (including fluency in Verilog)
- Hands-on debugging (Simulation/FPGA/Chips)
- Technical document writing
- Experience in Standard definition participation
- Knowledge in audio – a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills (for intra and extra team exchanges)
- Excellent listening skills and persuasion abilities
- Experience in delivering presentations to customers or sales representatives
- Good English and French
- Creative, rigorous, versatile
- A team player.