As we are growing, we are opening a new role in our Company in Sophia-Antipolis.
Reporting to the Wi-Fi Product Manager, you will lead the WLAN HW development team and be the owner of the system definition of the WLAN IP. The system definition role requires an in-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi and capability to work closely with all the involved teams (signal processing, software and hardware).
Your main tasks will be to define and document the:
- MAC HW/SW split
- MAC / PHY interface
- HW functional specification
- verification plan
as well as to:
- Participate and guide the team on debugging system issues (traces analysis)
- Participate on pre and post sales meeting facing customers
Moreover, as a team leader, you will supervise the WLAN HW team (PHY and MAC) in order to deliver the HW IPs on time with the required quality and functionality.
You have the following technical skills, which you will exercise daily:
- Expert in Wi-Fi
- Experience in system definition (SW/HW split for MAC layer and MAC/PHY split for HW)
- System modelling (System-C or any other method)
- HW Digital flow (including fluency in Verilog)
- Hands-on debugging (Simulation/FPGA/Chips)
- Technical document writing
- Experience in IEEE Standard definition participation
And the following soft skills are required to be successful:
- Excellent interpersonal skills (for intra and extra team exchanges)
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent listening skills and persuasion abilities
- Experience in delivering presentations to customers or sales representatives
To be successful in this position you speak good English and French, you are rigorous, polyvalent and you are a good team player.
Professional exp > 10 yrs (experienced)
Please send your cv and cover letter in English to email@example.com