At CEVA, we are developing state of the art products in Sound, A.I., Vision, Automotive, Wireless and Base-stations area. Sound Business Unit (SBU) at CEVA, is in charge of development range of Sound platform, algorithms and software technologies that are integrated with CEVA DSP processors and A.I. platforms.
The TWS Product Manager will facilitate the development and pre-sale technical management for CEVA’s BlueBud project that is an integrated SW and HW solution for TWS. S/He will work with CEVA’s R&D & marketing teams to make sure the product development is on track, and with sales to promote and provide the support for the pre-sale effort.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sign off between engineering, marketing & sales. Facilitate definition of project scope, goals and on time deliverables
- Develop & manage comprehensive project plans, resource allocation and schedule using existing tools
- Track project deliverables
- Mange project staff meetings and status reports
- Provide direction and support to the sales team, Escort pre-sales activities, Participate in Weekly world-wide sales meeting.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to CTO and stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to assure effective and efficient project
- Engineering degree in either Electrical Engineering or Computer science from a leading University (BGU, TAU, Technion, Bar Ilan)
- At least 5 years of hands-on product management experience of complex multi-disciplinary, Chip or System products
- Background experience and knowledge in relevant fields such as System Architecture, VLSI, DSP/ CPU embedded software development
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional development, support, and sales teams.
- Proficient w/ MS Project and program management techniques
- Excellent Communication skills in English both oral and writing, Customer oriented
- Organized, Methodological, team player, strong Conflict management skills
- Voice or Audio software background- Advantages
Position requires traveling and working with different time zones