Senior IT Engineer
Sophia Antipolis, France
In this diversified role, you will be in charge of supporting multiple IT aspects and act as a single IT rep for the site in France.
- Support on-site and remote engineers and manage a local machine park,
- Perform system improvements and upgrade,
- Manage virtual servers and storage environments,
- Improve systems resilience and security,
- Manage Network infrastructure,
- Repair and recover from failures, verify flawless applications and servers.
- Local handling of IT budget, printers, office access, Telecom/ISP
The best match...
- 8+ years of experience in similar positions.
- A good knowledge in Windows Client for end user support.
- A good knowledge in Linux systems – Red Hat, NFS, NX, VNC, FlexLM, SVN/GIT, Jenkins – a Must.
- Experience with Servers hardware and management systems. Storage and networking systems.
- Experience with VMWare environment.
- Experience with AD, DHCP, DNS and WDS.
- Capabilities to learn and develop new IT skills & systems.
- Excellent skills in cooperation with team members and customers.
- Experience with EDA tools administration – Matlab, Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor – advantage.
- Fluent English and French
- Fully authorized to work in the “Alpes-Maritimes” department
Apply for the Job