Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a member of our Hardware Ultra-Wideband (UWB) team
working closely with our SW and Signal Processing teams to specify, architect, and implement the future evolution of our UWB IP (Intellectual Property).
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Define the architecture/micro-architecture of various parts of our Modem.
- Implement (in Verilog) the design.
- TB implementation and Simulation.
- Validation on FPGA platform.
- At least B.Sc Degree in Electrical engineer from a leading university.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital design, SoC.
- Proficient in Verilog.
- Ability to follow a design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, formal verification, gate level simulation).
- Experience with technical document writing .
- Wireless communication background is a plus.
- Team player with communication abilities.
- Flexibility and a dynamic approach.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.