Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
- Analysis of architecture requirements
- Writing block level/micro-architect specifications of modules
- RTL coding of modules
- Verification of sub-systems using variety of tools and methodologies
- Preparation of IP documents for customer releases
- Essential Criteria:
- 5+ years of experience in Verilog-based design and verification for FPGAs or ICs
- Demonstrable experience in design, specification and the application of various verification methodologies.
- Team player with excellent communication abilities to liaise with customers and other CEVA design offices.
- Able to travel to customer sites and other CEVA sites
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Demonstrable experience of specifying IC architecture requirements
- Good working knowledge of the IC back end physical design flow for complex IC design.
- Experience in System Verilog, Specman-e or similar.
- Experience in TCL or PERL scripting languages
- Experience in linting and clock domain crossing techniques
Apply for the Job