Want to take part in an innovative technology driving the IOT revolution?
Looking to be part of a dynamic group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organization?
Then this is the right job for you!
CEVA Wireless Internet of Things (W-IOT) Business Unit is a worldwide leader in wireless communication IP, providing our customers cutting edge solutions and shipping in high volumes. We research and develop advanced technologies for communication and positioning including Cellular, Wi-Fi, BT, IR-UWB, GNSS etc.
In this role, you will be part of a team developing brand new and innovative UWB (Ultra-wideband) technology. Working closely with algorithms, software and validation teams, you will participate in architecture and design of a new product.
- Defining architecture and micro-architecture (MAC / PHY)
- Designing of new modules in Verilog
- Follow the design flow methodology (RTL, Simulation, testbench, code coverage, Lint, synthesis etc.)
- Preparation of IP documents for customer releases
- Being involved in chip and FPGA integration
- Working closely within the algorithm, system and software teams
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience of the VLSI/ASIC design
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog
- Experience in digital design and RTL Simulation
- Technical document writing
- Team player with communication abilities
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
The following skills considered as a plus:
- Experience in SOC Architecture and FPGA implementation
- Knowledge in modem development and Wireless communication systems
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Cellular/ 802.15.4