Senior Communication Software Engineer in Wireless IoT BU
As part of the Wireless IOT group you will take part in the development of an innovative modems in various cutting edge technologies including UWB, Cellular IOT and GNSS:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- New features design and low level programing.
- Participate in the whole lifecycle of the development (requirements, architecture, implementation, testing and deployment).
- Lab integration with RF sub-system and hardware platforms
The best match...
- BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science from a leading university.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Digital Communication and/or RT embedded software.
- C/C++ programming (low level programming is a plus).
- Previous experience in modem development and/or experience with RF integration.
- Knowledge on wireless communication standards – PHY, protocol stack software and algorithms development (Cellular/UWB/Wifi/BT/GNSS or similar).
- Familiarity with the 3GPP standards.
- Familiarity with the IEEE 802.15.4 standards .
Apply for the Job