We offer a challenging position in a System SW Architecture group in the Chief Technical Officer department. The group develops the framework bringing together all the technologies developed by CEVA, including Audio and Speech processing, Communication, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, etc.
The position includes development of software architecture and infrastructure for systems built on CEVA technologies. The software targets various platforms, ranging from the Real-Time Embedded implementation on various CEVA DSP processors to the general-purpose application processors. The software architecture must meet the challenges of cross-platform, multi-standard development on complex and heterogeneous systems, consisting of multiple cores.
The position requires strong software design and development skills, with emphasis on Object Oriented Design and C++.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design of system software architecture
- Development of system software framework
- Leading the integration of various software components into the framework
- System performance optimization
- Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or B.A. in Computer Science from a leading university
- Knowledge and experience with Real-time Embedded SW development and RTOS
- 3+ years of C and C++ experience
- Good understanding of Object Oriented software design and programming techniques
- Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Experience in system programming on Linux (kernel and user-space) – Advantage
- Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11 and above) – Advantage
- Background in digital signal processing (audio, speech, image processing and computer vision) – Advantage