Are you an experienced VLSI backend engineer with proven track record of working in cutting edge process nodes and complex designs?
Are you passionate about silicon?
Then you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing VLSI group.
Here in CEVA, we are developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations areas. The VLSI team is responsible for the planning and the implementation of DSP cores and accelerators which are a part of many future products.
As part of this position you will implement high speed DSP cores and accelerators in advanced process nodes from RTL to post P&R netlist, work on the BE reference flow we provide to customers and strive towards aggressive PPA goals while working closely with design and architecture groups.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
- At least 8 years of experience as VLSI Backend engineer
- In-depth knowledge of Synthesis and P&R flows
- Experience with complex designs
- Experience with timing closure and PPA optimization of GHz designs
- In-depth knowledge of RTL (Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- In-depth knowledge in STA
- Experience in development with advance nodes (<16 nm)
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, agile flow and dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Team player