Program – R&D PMO
CEVA is seeking for R&D PMO to join CEVA Program team. You will be responsible for leading project release cycle from initiation, through execution till delivery. As part of your role, you will lead the release planning process as well as the creation of an aggregated plan including milestones, scope and dependencies. You will coordinate between R&D different groups, control project risks, change requests and open issues. In addition to the project management, your role will include following CEVA R&D working procedures and leading constant improvement of processes and defining cross company methodologies. Main responsibilities:
- Monitor project life cycle from initiation till delivery including- Scope, resources, schedule.
- Mange project staff meetings and status reports.
- Initiate and Implement various project management tools, processes and methods.
- Improve decision making, effectiveness and sync between the different groups.
- B.SC in Industrial Engineering from a leading University (BGU, TAU, Technion, Bar Ilan) 85+ GPA.
- 1-4 years of experience as a PMO, in the semiconductor industry – an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English- a must
- Technical skills, Organizational skills
- Experience in working with development management tools – Microsoft VS/Jira/Jenkins – an advantage.
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Apply for the Job