The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any vision based applications. Areas such as SLAM, 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this role, you will research, design and develop SLAM algorithms based on both AI and classic 2D/3D computer vision. In addition, you will work with the embedded engineers to ensure the best possible performance and accuracy on current and next-generation CEVA architectures.
Developing and optimizing algorithms to provide the best SW solutions using CEVA platforms.
Collaborating with the embedded engineers to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
- PhD or second degreed with large research experience in Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
- Solid background in visual SLAM related area
- Experience with other Sensors (such as Lidar, ToF) – an advantage
- Experience in Computer Vision software development
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Good time management, and task prioritization skills
- Independent and self-motivated.