This role requires working in shifts 3-4 days a week 8:00-14:00; 14:00-20:00 (Flexibility is required in working both morning and evening shift on a weekly basis.)
In this role you will be in charge of:
- Providing general administrative support to HR department
- Supporting the recruitment process: scheduling interviews, updating candidate’s records, follow-up with managers, updating candidates on recruiting status etc.
- Supporting welfare activities and the administration behind it.
- Managing the attendance updates for all employees
- Providing general support to CEVA employees & visitors
- Serving as a focal point for administrative duties, such as: handling daily mail and deliveries, supplies, ordering office equipment, refreshments for meetings, etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and help to run day-to-day administrative operations.
The best match...
- Good English – a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills & Service oriented attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work 3-4 shifts a week (2 morning shifts. 2 evening shifts)
- A loyal and reliable team player
- Being highly organized and responsible
Apply for the Job