CEVA is looking for Program Manager to join CEVA’s R&D Program team.
In CEVA, we are developing state of the art processors and accelerators in A.I., Vision, Automotive, Wireless and Base-stations area.
Our Program Group is responsible for leading project release cycle from initiation, through execution till delivery.
As part of your role, you will lead the release planning process as well as the creation of an aggregated plan including milestones, scope and dependencies. You will coordinate between R&D different groups, including architecture, HW and SW, manage project risks, change requests and open issues.
In addition to the project management, your role will include defining CEVA R&D working procedures, leading constant improvement of processes and defining cross company methodologies.
Main responsibilities for this position:
- Monitor project life cycle from initiation till delivery including – Scope, resources, schedule
- Mange project staff meetings and status reports
- Initiate and Implement various project management tools, processes and methods
- Improve decision making, effectiveness and sync between the different groups
- Generate data and reports for analyzing and control of projects performance
- B. SC in Industrial Engineering from a leading University (BGU, TAU, Technion, Bar Ilan) 85+ GPA
- More than three years of experience as a PMO, Program manager, Project manager or equivalent at a global software / semiconductor company
- Expertise in project management methodologies and practices
- Expertise in process engineering / Process definition and implementation
- Work in R&D organizations – Advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English – Must
- Technical skills, Organizational skills
- Experience in working with development management tools – Azure DevOps (formerly TFS)/Jira/Jenkins – Advantage
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Team player with excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills